We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Come, join us. It’ll be fun.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Takes orders and serves drinks to customers. includes icing glasses, finishing setups, and garnishing as necessary. Ensures hot beverages are hot when served and frozen beverages are frozen.
- Collects proper money for these beverages.
- Cleans and maintains station: removes trash, removes empty cups or bottles, pushes in chairs, etc. Must constantly pre-bus station. Follows Health and Safety Rules.
- Must become trained and certified in TiPS.
- Knows hours of all Food and Beverage outlets and memorizes their food items to have ability to inform guests when asked.
- Knows all drink prices.
- Does public relations for the company: sells the casino and landing (i.e., knows their respective products and up sells), and answers guest questions.
- Performs side work; makes coffee, stocks and cleans waitress station, cleans work area, etc.
- Verifies guest is of legal drinking age when unsure.
- Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal job description where, in the Company’s judgment, it is necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or improved guest service.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. – Ability to read, write legibly, understand, and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Ability to count money and change correctly.
- Knows or is able to learn tray service and cocktail ingredients.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs. (full cocktail tray) for extended periods of time.
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel, and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
Something to leave you with
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability — for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
Click HERE to learn more about our career opportunities, programs, benefits, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer