The position of Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Commercial Leadership team (Chief Commercial Officer, GM, VPs of Marketing, Sales, Commercial Operations & Market Access.) The candidate will ideally have supported multiple leaders previously, will have excellent organization and planning skills, and is a collaborative team player. Previous experience in the Life Sciences industry highly preferred.
The administrative assistant will take an organized, proactive approach to providing administrative support.
- Coordinate travel for executives, ensuring internal policies and controls are followed
- Complete expense reports using the Concur application
- Calendar management
- Organization of documents in the SharePoint library
- Routing of all contract approval forms and associated SOWs for internal approval
- Routing of all commercial invoices for approval to appropriate leader
- Complete data entry of all vendor Confidentiality Agreements
- Maintain vendor/partner contracts and SOWs
- Data entry/Photocopying/scanning/faxing/printing documents as necessary
- Maintain meeting room calendars; arrange food catering requirements for meetings
- Coordinate conference rooms internally & externally for meetings
- Assist with planning venues and all related logistics for Commercial Leadership team events
- Process correspondence as necessary
- Provide creative support and perform other administrative duties as requested
- Comply with all signatory limits as communicated by the finance function on behalf of the company
- Comply with all policies, rules, and regulations as set out and communicated by the company pursuant to good business practice.
- Experience supporting multiple executives preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Administration
- Life Sciences industry experience highly preferred
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook
- Experience using Concur for travel and expense
- Calendar management and meeting planning experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and time management skills
- Establish work priorities and remain flexible
- Positive “can do” attitude
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.