Aurinia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapies in disease areas of high unmet medical need. We are currently developing voclosporin, an investigational drug, for the treatment of Lupus Nephritis (LN) and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS). Additionally, we are advancing voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS), a topical formulation, for the treatment of dry eye syndrome (DES).
The position of Director, Sales Operations & Insights will play a critical role building out Commercial Operations in preparation for a new product launch. The role will help the Commercial organization prepare for launch by developing services, processes and insights. Establishing Business Insights (Analytics, Market Research, Forecasting, and Data Management) will be critical to Aurinia Pharmaceuticals’ success. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be skilled at establishing Sales Operations infrastructure in areas like Incentive Compensation, Sales force sizing and alignments, implementing Commercial technologies (i.e. CRM, Data Warehouse, and Alignment tools.)
The candidate will ideally have led Sales Operations team previously and has launch experience. The candidate must have previous experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Develop Commercial Operations capabilities in readiness for product launch
- Drive Business Analytics supporting Commercial including performance dashboards, forecasting, goal methodology, and reporting
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, and Market Access providing all parts of the business with actionable Business Insights.
- Develop performance reporting with key performance measurements and marketing initiatives.
- Owns the Commercial forecast model
- Design and implement actionable Market Research that can influence business decisions, work closely with MR agencies on primary and secondary market research projects.
- Works closely with a Contractor on Competitive Intelligence
- Works in partnership with IT to develop and implement Commercial Technologies (i.e. CRM, Data Warehouse, MRL and Alignment tools)
- Strategic oversight of Data Management
- Design Incentive Compensation plans
- Sales Force sizing and alignments, Targeting & Segmentation
- Comply with all policies, rules, and regulations as set out and communicated by the company pursuant to good business practice.
- Will assist the VP Commercial Operations with building the Commercial Operations team further over time and will be a thought partner to developing services across Commercial.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales Operations, Analytics and/or Commercial Operations, direct leadership/supervisor experience required
- Life Sciences industry experience required.
- Experience in Rheumatology, Nephrology and/or Rare Disease indication is preferred.
- Launch experience required including building out commercial capabilities, executing to support a launch and evolving operations to continue to support brand growth beyond launch year.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Analytically inclined problem solver.
- Extensive experience with industry data sources and proficiency in advanced reporting tools.
- Extensive experience with distribution (3pl, SP, SD) and patient hub data sources.
- Market Research and Business Analytics Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with an MBA preferred.
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to operate in a highly analytical and performance-oriented culture of accountability.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others that achieve desired results.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Superior listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to possess a positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change.
- Experience leading others directly and indirectly (leadership without authority), cross-functional collaboration skills required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.