Aurinia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapies in disease areas of high unmet medical need. We are currently developing voclosporin, an investigational drug, for the treatment of Lupus Nephritis (LN) and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS). Additionally, we are advancing voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS), a topical formulation, for the treatment of dry eye syndrome (DES).
The position will play an important role in building out our Commercial Operations in preparation for a new product launch. This role will provide coordination support to our Sales Leadership Team and will provide onsite Sales Operations support in our Rockville, MD headquarters. The role reports to the VP Commercial Operations but will also support the VP of Sales, AVPs of Sales, and the Director of Sales Operations.
Supporting our Sales Leadership team will include supporting new team members onboarding, travel and expense management, and meetings & events management. Supporting the Sales Operations internally will include building reports, data management, meetings & events management, Fleet, and field inquiries.
The candidate will ideally have previous experience supporting Sales & Sales Operations and will be highly skilled at managing multiple priorities. The candidate must have previous experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Coordination support for Sales Leadership team includes:
- Onboarding new team members (recruitment support and logistic onboarding)
- Travel and Expense Management
- Sales Operations internal team duties include:
- Supporting Director Sales Operations with report building and data management
- Meetings & Events Management (Field leadership team meetings, NSM/POAs, Speaker Program logistics)
- Fleet (work with a 3rd party Fleet provider and ensure Field leadership needs are met)
- Ongoing field inquiry support
- CRM administration support
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, and Market Access
- Comply with all policies, rules, and regulations as set out and communicated by the company pursuant to good business practice.
- Highly skilled with all Administrative Support duties (experience with travel and expense management a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales Operations
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Product launch experienced preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- Life Sciences industry experience preferred
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proactive problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ·Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to operate in a highly analytical and performance-oriented culture of accountability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Superior listening and customer service skills.
- Ability to possess a positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change.
- Meetings & Events Planning experience preferred
- Experience using SFDC/Veeva preferred
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.