Aurinia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapies in disease areas of high unmet medical need. We are currently developing voclosporin, an investigational drug, for the treatment of Lupus Nephritis (LN) and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS). Additionally, we are advancing voclosporin ophthalmic solution (VOS), a topical formulation, for the treatment of dry eye syndrome (DES).
The Senior Manager, Commercial Data Management will work with Business and IT stakeholders to deliver on the business priorities for the commercial, sales and marketing division. Oversee the build-out, implementation and maintenance of commercial data management systems and ensure scalability and accessibility of data services. Ideal candidates will have IT experience of taking a pharmaceutical company from the pre-commercial stage through a successful launch and post-commercial activities. Critical to have IT Commercial background in a Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Lead and coordinate activities in Commercial data projects and manage the end-to-end life cycle of data ecosystem including Master Data Management, CRM, Data Warehouse and Commercial Analytics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to develop and maintain enterprise data models in support of the commercialization of drugs in the specialty setting, leveraging best practices in Data Warehousing, Master Data Management, and Business Intelligence.
- Develop and drive a strong data stewardship program among all business functions with a priority focus on the Commercial Enterprise: Drug Supply Chain, third party logistics, Patient HUB Services, Finance, Compliance, Medical Affairs, Commercial Operations, Market Access, Marketing, and Sales.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Familiarity with Agile practices.
- Familiarity with process management a plus.
- 2+ years experience in finance operations or systems role.
- 5+ years experience in data management, data warehousing, or unstructured data environments, commercial systems, commercial operations, and/or commercial analytics
- Innovative thinker with
- -Experience managing external partners
- -Experience acting as a liaison with IT on data projects
- Must have experience in process implementation and management
- Must possess experience managing multiple, complex projects involving cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM), data governance, and data quality business processes, solutions, methodologies.
- Rheumatology or Rare Disease Experience Preferred
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.