Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Austin, Texas Sales
Job Title: Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Location: Austin, TX
Experience: 3-5 Years
We are looking to hire an ambitious account executive in the capital programs sector to join our North American sales team. This is a unique opportunity to be a highly visible player at an established software house. We are one of Austins leading enterprise SaaS providers, helping large capital owners, such as DoTs and public works authorities, plan and deliver over $450b of construction programs. Our success over the past few years landed us on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020.
Our ideal candidate would be someone with prior experience in selling Enterprise Software to the public sector or institutional clients. You are confident on the phone and are an excellent written and verbal communicator. You should enjoy cold calling into large, enterprise-scale accounts, but will be supported by a world class demand generation crew. For the foreseeable future, this position will be work from home/remote, but will be based in Austin, Texas once our office reopens. This is a great opportunity for a sales professional with 3-5 years of experience looking to get into a mid-level position in a fast-growing software company.
Supported by our marketing and operations teams, and provided with the tools you need to succeed, you will be at the core of the companys sales engine. Your career path could lead to senior field sales positions as you show progress and deliver results.
- 3-5 years business development experience in Enterprise Software, with a strong understanding of capital program management and the software used to support it
- Cold calling experience and ability to break into large, enterprise targets
- Must be highly self-motivated with a desire to achieve results and win
- Confidence in presenting technology solutions to solve business problems with director-level and above audiences
- Good general knowledge of the software industry and the use of Microsoft Office, Salesforce, and web conferencing tools
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
Aurigo is North America’s #1 provider of Enterprise SaaS solutions for large capital infrastructure and private owners, who plan and manage a portfolio of construction programs. We deliver cloud-based software solutions to large infrastructure owners that make and manage billion-dollar infrastructure investments.