* Preferred Locations
* Austin, Texas
* Dallas, Texas
* Phoenix, Arizona
* Open to remote work for the right applicant
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Server Hosting services.
We offer a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with a devoted and client-focused team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and performance-focused environment, then Codero may be the place to take the next step in your career. You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a white-glove hosting experience based on our tireless commitment to Serious Support™.
Codero is recruiting for results-driven account executives (AE) to join our sales organization. Successful candidates will ultimately be responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth within key existing accounts as well as selling our Serious Support™ service proposition to new prospective clients.
Our account executives interact daily with key accounts to ensure we have provided the best solution offering for our client’s needs. The selected candidate will focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience and tailored offerings while growing their account base revenue each month.
Successful account executives will be comfortable and skilled at working with clients ranging and size and complexity ranging from SMB to small enterprise. They will also be responsible for selling to new client prospects and successfully closing new business.
The AE will also develop and plan strategies and activities for specified accounts and opportunities such as selecting high yield visits, initiating calls, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new services, making sales presentations and negotiating to close.
The AE will work closely with channel partners to ensure we are providing the right blend of services to their clientele as well as nurturing partner relationships to drive more partner business to Codero.
We are looking for tenacious individuals who have a passion for technology to join our sales team and build strong relationships with some of our existing customers and drive new footprint and growth opportunities within key existing accounts.
What you will be doing
* Exceed monthly sales quota.
* Responsible for maximizing new monthly recurring revenue (MRR) by adding new accounts and growing an assigned installed customer base.
* Engage, onboard, educate, and manage new and assigned reseller and referral partners.
* Maintain a clear business understanding of your customer’s business needs and how Codero fits in with them.
* Strategically focus on consultative selling our services (cloud, hosting and managed services) based on client needs.
* Stay educated on our suite of services to meet prospective and existing customer needs.
* Effectively organize workload to exceed sales metrics and accurately forecast all revenue opportunities efficiently.
* Manage multiple decision-makers at various levels within client accounts.
* Must be able to handle price negotiations with a focus on value-based selling.
* Engage with channel partners to find and develop new opportunities.
* Logically communicate complex technical information and ideas so others will understand.
* Demonstrate the ability to consistently provide Serious Support[Symbol].
* Collaborate with internal team members to provide customized proposals and resolve customer technical issues.
What you will bring
* 5+ years significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud, hosting and/or managed services.
* 7+ years of high-energy technology sales.
* Expert ability to sell to both new acquisition clients and existing installed base clients.
* Technical and Business acumen to communicate solutions based on customer requirements.
* Proven and demonstrable track record of successfully exceeding sales targets.
* Team player who will quickly build report with Codero employees to efficiently address client questions or concerns.
* Effectively learn and utilize multiple internal and external communication platforms to provide Serious Support[Symbol] to our prospects and clients.
* Working experience with CRM tools (i.e. salesforce.com).
* Effective communicator and presenter that can align with individuals.
* Viewed as a leader and an expert on high-performing teams.
* An eagerness to learn and adapt to be constantly improving skills and industry knowledge.
* International business experience.
* Spanish proficiency.
* Active Certifications: AWS, Microsoft, Google.
* 1-2 years of B2B Sales experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), Services, Apps, Security and/or Technology experience.
* Competitive Salary + Variable
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Life and Disability Insurances
* Flexible spending accounts
* 401(k) with a company match
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER