Production / Manufacturing – Mandatory Drug test required!
Mandatory 7 year state to state clean criminal background required!
1st, Mid-day and 2nd Shift – Monday – Friday
1st shift 6am-3:30 $13.25
Mid-Day 12noon-8:00pm $14.75
2nd shift 3:30pm -12am $14.75hr
Full time Temp to Direct Hire
AN AVERAGE SHIFT IS 8-10 HOURS.
*Must have water proof steel toe or composite toe boots to interview for position*
Heavy lifting, Bending and Standing for full work shift
- Use good manufacturing practices for food handling
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workplace
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
Working Conditions/Physical Environment
- Due to refrigeration that is required for the products, the room temperature is maintained at a temperature between 28 degrees (F) and 34 degrees (F), therefore candidates must be able to work in this environment constantly throughout the shift (8+ hours per day)
- Constant exposure to raw meat products
- Due to constant spillage and sanitation, floors are slippery when wet
Equipment and Machinery Used
- Knives, cardboard boxes, tape dispensers, v-mags, and other materials necessary to the production and processing of products
Candidates must conduct a pre-screening drug test and criminal background check.