- Packing and shipping products and materials
- Preparing products for transport to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
- Performing a variety of tasks within a distribution shipping environment
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock
- Investigating discrepancies and adjusting errors
- Working under general supervision
Requirements: In the Production Worker role you must be able to organize facility equipment and materials while maintaining a neat and clean work environment. You must have good communication and organizational skills.
Other requirements include:
- Previous Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper safety methods
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. With locations across the United States, we’re well positioned to partner with clients and candidates to ensure a successful match of employee talent with customer needs. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance!
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.