HumanEdge Travel Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Berlin, New Hampshire.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 03/21/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
HumanEdge Allied Health is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Med Surg Registered Nurse (RN) for a 13-week assignment. The ideal candidate should have a strong clinical background in providing nursing care to patients with a wide range of medical and surgical conditions. The Med Surg RN will be responsible for coordinating and providing direct patient care, administering medications, and performing various nursing procedures to ensure the comfort and safety of our patients. Local and travel RNs are welcome to apply.
- Location: Berlin, NH
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Shift: Nights
- Hours Per Week: 36
- Weekend / Holiday Rotation: Required
- Current and valid state RN license – Compact licensure accepted in appliciable states
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a medical-surgical nursing setting
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to provide compassionate and patient-centered care
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of electronic health records
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare Job ID . Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN Med Surg.
About HumanEdge Travel Healthcare
HumanEdge Allied Health is a full-service nursing and allied health staffing agency that has lived and breathed staffing for more than 30 years, making us one of the most trusted in the industry!