Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best “talent “ for the job.
Clinical Study Manager needs 5 years relevant experience is required with a BSc, 3 years with a MS/MPH, or 2 years with PharmD/PhD/MD
Clinical Study Manager requires:
- Phase II/III Oncology trial experience strongly preferred
- Global trial experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in both sponsor and CRO organizations strongly preferred
- Candidates with a nursing diploma/assoc degree with substantial experience may be considered for this position.
clinicalor basic research in a Pharmaceutical company, a Medicaldevice/Diagnostic company, Academic Research Organization (ARO) orContract Research Organization (CRO). CRA experience is preferred. Timespent directly in a medical environment (e.g. as a Study SiteCoordinator) is also considered relevant.
Clinical Study Manager duties are:
Developproject cross-functional, integrated study plan to study start up(in-house) and validate and manage to the overall study implementationplan provided by the CRO. Participate in site selection and sitequalification with (study team and CRO).
Contribute tooperational delivery aspects of the protocol and lead document review& coordination for the protocol and amendments.
- Additional medical writing tasks may involve ICF, CRF guidelines, IB and safety communications, DSUR, IND.