The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV sales and service, we also offer anything you may need for in and around your RV. From every day camping essentials, to that little something extra to make your rig POP, think of us and our family of outdoor brands as your first and last stop before hitting the open road.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. Camping World — like the great outdoors — is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We’ve got an awesome team already, but there’s always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is now hiring an Accounting Manager to be based in our Bowling Green, KY retail corporate office. This role reports to the Retail Accounting Corporate Controller.
Essential Job Functions:
* General Ledger Management
* Generate multiple financial statements
* Lead a team of professional Accountants
* Coordinate month end closing process
* Communicate with other corporate departments as well as retail stores and distribution centers
* Data analysis
Essential Job Skills:
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required.
* Oracle R12 experience is preferred, but not required.
* Advanced Excel skills are highly preferred.
* Applicant must be diligent, organized and extremely detail oriented
* Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and demands
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.