There is work to do and then there is your life’s work; the kind of work that drives you to get up each day and that you would never compromise on. The kind of work that creates a chain reaction for good, beginning with your clients and directly making a difference for their families and communities.
This has been ACES life’s work for the past 20 years and today we want you to join us in elevating the quality of life for those impacted by autism.
Position Title: Clinical SupervisorLocations: Carlsbad, CA and surrounding areasPosition Type: Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities available Compensation: Competitive salary
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop and implement a wide range of ABA programs for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Collaborate with families and other professionals to tailor ABA programs to specific client needs
- Supervise direct care staff (i.e. behavior therapists) and travel between regionalized clients
- Evaluate and update client progress reports via industry-leading data collection software
- Participating in organizational improvements using OBM
What You’ll Love:
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for relocation assistance, and sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid time off, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities, including company-paid in-house CEUs and individualized leadership opportunities
- Company Chromebook (with industry-leading data collection software) and phone
- Flexible, uplifting and supportive work environment, including company-sponsored social events
- You will also be thrilled to be part of our organizational culture, driven by our cutting edge use of Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) to foster a positive work culture for our employees
What We’re Looking For:
- Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) in good standing
- Experience in ABA, behavior management, and supervising preferred
- Enthusiastic leaders who enjoy training, managing and supporting entry-level direct care staff
- Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred
- ACES is committed to following both state and nation-wide federal mandate(s) related to COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements for our team members, so we can continue living our mission of making a difference in the lives of families impacted by autism. Accordingly, all team members will need to comply with the applicable vaccination and/or testing requirements as of the effective dates set forth in the mandate(s).
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
(behavioral intervention, autism, special education, behavioral modification, psychology, sociology, social work, child development, MFT, MS, disabilities, therapy, aba therapist, healthcare, technician, pediatrics, entry level, RBT, BCBA, disability, #CB)
If you are having any issues with submitting your application, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com