The Contracts Administrator will be working with a variety of accounts and working hand in hand with attorney’s involved through negotiations, the meeting of deadlines, and overall organization of the process in its entirety. Having a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask will desired skills for the role.
Reports to the General Counsel
* Responsible for the administration of contracts from intake of legal requests to execution and administration in Salesforce.
* Track status of contracts and hold responsible parties accountable for agreed upon deadlines.
* Manage appropriate sales templates.
* Assist in the management of the negotiating process.
* Act as a liaison between sales/account management and legal.
* Work with attorneys and contract managers in contract and negotiation process.
* Draft exhibits, SOWs, and amendments when needed.
* Miscellaneous projects (i.e., contract review/analysis, research projects, drafting specific provisions).
* Experience in contract administration/contract management.
* Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Understanding of legal terminology to respond to contract questions and negotiating exhibits, statement of works in software industry
* Ability to multi-task and monitor several customer accounts
* Schedule flexibility in order to meet deadlines and unexpected requirements
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Dynamic phone personality and professional appearance
* Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
* Ability and desire to drive change
* Have a high level of accountability
* Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure finance initiatives that support the long term strategy of the business
* High-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
* Outstanding executive presence and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We cultivate a positive work environment and are passionate about who we are and what we do. We are looking for talented, driven, and adaptable people who will contribute to our vision, mission and our future! Ideal candidates are naturally approachable, intensely curious about globalization and technology, exhibit a can-do attitude, and approach their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Are you a returning applicant?
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.