About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 20,000 independent agents.
About Senior Benefits Services
For the past 45 years, Senior Benefit Services (SBS) has been dedicated to providing the highest quality health care products and exceptional agent services to assist our clients with health insurance, life insurance and making financial choices. SBS assists over 16,000 clients and represents over 50 insurance companies.
SBS is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as an administrative assistant. The administrative assistant for SBS will work with an agent manager, to help retain and add clients to the block of business while creating a remarkable customer service experience. This position will be full-time in Columbia, MO.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Answer and respond to incoming calls from clients, prospects, and staff
- Utilize multiple internal and external computer programs to enter client prescription needs; analysis and recommend to the agent/consultant the most cost-effective prescription drug insurance for a client.
- May be required to interview clients to gather their prescription needs.
- Use appropriate mailing technology to send out marketing materials, client policies, etc.
- Scan and email agent business turn-in daily
- Learn online database, run client lists accordingly, and effectively communicate with clients based off of information gathered
- Other assigned duties as needed
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with agent, staff and senior clients
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality
- Must be proficient in basic computer technologies
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.