360 IT Professionals is a Software Development Company based in Fremont, California that offers complete technology services in Mobile development, Web development, Cloud computing and IT staffing. Merging Information Technology skills in all its services and operations, the company caters to its globally positioned clients by providing dynamic feasible IT solutions. 360 IT Professionals work along with its clients to deliver high-performance results, based exclusively on the one of a kind requirement.
We are looking to fill a position for Business analyst in Columbia SC.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 7 or more years’ experience with business analysis in a complex technology environment
- Experience and working knowledge of public sector pension, claims, and benefits systems or accounting related systems
- Working knowledge and experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices
- Possess Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to drive results
- Excellent Personal Communication skills
- Facilitate communication verbally, in writing and through presentations
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
Webcam interview is acceptable