Ask ITC Inc. is a software development Company. Our passion is delivering technology strategies & digital solutions that assist our clients with building competitive, innovative and successful companies.
- Assist with development of junior business analysts through mentoring.
- Define and document system requirements for issues or new processes as prioritized by the business
- Develop, track and translate business requirements into written technical and functional specifications and manage changes as required
- Serve as liaison for business units and technology teams to ensure technical solutions meet user needs
- Provide consistent, frequent communication and support to business and facilitate communication between the business and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Research, analyze, and summarize requirements to make recommendations on behalf of business units
- Research potential technical issues (adhoc query writing)
- Review processes and procedures and document and maintain accordingly
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the agency’s processes and, as necessary, make recommendations to improve
- Develop use cases and utilize automated test plans to ensure high quality of product
- Coordinate with business on user testing and validate that requirements are operating as expected
- Drive design and review of use cases, process change requests, and facilitate user acceptance
- Coordinate walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with business that use cases and process documents portray specific business needs
- Evaluate and provide training as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- 7 or more years’ experience with business analysis in a complex technology environment
- Experience and working knowledge of public sector pension, claims, and benefits systems or accounting related systems
- Working knowledge and experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices
- Possess Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to drive results
- Excellent Personal Communication skills
- Facilitate communication verbally, in writing and through presentations
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.