Leslie’s is the world’s largest retailer of swimming pool supplies. With multiple retail stores across the US and several Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, and Distribution divisions, the opportunities here are truly endless!
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
About the Opportunity
As the Assistant Store Manager (ASM), you will support the performance of a Leslie’s store to ensure that it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, profitability, operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. You will also learn best practices to train and develop your team and set the expectation of providing excellent customer service as you lead by example.
- You will have on the job training with the Store Manager to learn overall expectations and procedures of store operations, sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses. (P&L)
- You will assist by conducting water analysis and mechanical repairs
- You will aim to increase commercial and residential sales and customer counts
- You will ensure that the team is following all safety protocols
- You will assist in identifying new talent to join the team
- You will strive to maintain a welcoming store environment
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory control
- You will have opening and closing store responsibilities that may include the delivery of daily bank deposits
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- You are a minimum eighteen years of age
- You have a minimum one year of retail experience
- You have experience in managing/leading a team
- You have excellent communication skills and are proficient with computers
- You have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
Leslie’s is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Take advantage of our competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).