Do you love helping clients see the best in themselves and feel beautiful in their own skin?
Massage Envy is more than the leader in accessible massage—we’re also America’s leading skin care service provider. As a Licensed Esthetician at Massage Envy Teas Crossing, you will join a team that’s passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. As an employee, you have an important role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized facial and advanced facial treatments that meet the individual needs of clients.
- Become a trusted adviser to members and guests to help them pursue their skin care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The difference you’ll make in clients’ lives is the biggest reward for any esthetician, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We provide professional-grade skin care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you’ll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
The perks don’t stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you: We pay all the rent, supply expenses, utilities, overhead, and a first class facility so you can focus on providing great service and not have to worry about safety issues, expenses, or where the next client is coming from. We provide free payroll direct deposit as well as a 401(k) plan with company matching after your first year of employment. Employees receive one complimentary massage or facial service each month with discounts for additional services. We also provide access to an array of additional elective benefit plans such as telemedicine, pharmacy benefits, dental, vision, life insurance, hospitalization, and disability insurance. For full-time employees working 30 hours a week or more, we also pay half the premium of a Blue Cross Blue Shield Comprehensive Major Medical Group Insurance plan.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a service rate pay with a retail sales commission structure.
- In-depth product and service training with our Area Skin Care Representatives and in-house training to help you keep your skin care skills strong and your knowledge fresh.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We’ll Accomplish Together
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet clients’ needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy’s policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.As a team, we’re committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
Professional, Groomed Appearance at all times while at work and in uniform.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You’ll also need to have a Texas Esthetician License and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training (some travel involved) to build on their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client’s needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service with at-home care recommendations
- Total Skin Care care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
Massage Envy Teas Crossing is certified by the scientific-consulting firm, CTEH for COVID-19 PPE.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please call our special 24-hour jobs hotline for more information at (936) 228-9322 or to apply directly visit http://pleaseapplyonline.com/mefbe/
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.