The Account Executive is responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company market share through account development and educating the medical community on our services.
* Successful previous experience in business development, outreach or healthcare related industry
* Reliable means of transportation and must have current driver’s license and auto insurance
* Experience in Home Health or healthcare business development
* Mental acuity, judgment and problem-solving skills adequate to perform job duties
* Sensory ability to see, hear and speak adequately to effectively communicate
* Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills required.
* Ability to be on feet or to be seated for prolonged periods of time
* The Account Executive will develop strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts and market share.
* Grow market share by obtaining referrals and increased participation in the NHC program.
* Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team
* Face to Face documentation must also be obtained and communicated to appropriate agency.
* Represents NHC Homecare in a positive and professional manner, projecting and reinforcing company objectives and philosophy
* Partner with management to meet admission targets
* Positively impacts business growth
* Prospect territory to expand referral base.
* Develops positive, collaborative relationships with agency staff