We’re Hiring! Join the CRP Team! We are currently searching a Warehouse Worker to complete various warehouse tasks including: picking orders for internal shops and customers, and supporting shipping and receiving departments. The salary range begins at $14 -$15 /hr depending on experience. This is a direct hire position in a family owned company that has been in New Jersey for over 65 years.
CRP follows best practices and protocols for COVID that has resulted in a staff that feels safe each day in our environment. We are proud to be an essential employer that remained safely open during the pandemic and continues to operate. We provide our employees with meaningful work and relationships that support a healthy employee experience.
CRP offers a comprehensive total rewards package that includes;
- ON DEMAND PAY!
- Health and Welfare benefits
- Free Vision
- Free Individual H.S.A. Medical Plan with employer contribution to deductible
- Wellness programs
- Paid Time Off 18 Accrued days to start!!!
- Great people who live our Values!
- Load and unload trucks, incoming containers, air shipments, LCL, and LTL
- Participate in cross-training program to develop skills in all areas of warehouse operations
- Utilize bar coding to properly label, put away, track, pick, and pack inventory
- Put away incoming freight, completed shop production, back to stock, or returns as dictated by operational need
- Pick UPS, truck, transfer, or shop orders as dictated by operational need
- Participate and assist with special projects, inventory movement, warehouse layout, or other movement of goods as needed
- Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse by moving recyclable and non-recyclable goods to the proper collection containers
- Participate in cycle and annual inventory counts/recounts
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Maintain cleanliness of company issued machinery and tools
- Assist with customer pick-ups
- High School Diploma or equivalent with warehousing experience or any combination of education and experience
- Ability to work inside Warehouse or outside
- Bar Coding/WMS/RF System Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Forklift Operation Certification
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to meet all Department Productivity Standards
- Must be able to Stand for long periods of time
- Good Product & Customer Knowledge
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Daily use of wrists, hands, fingers, arms to use computer, handheld scanners and phone. Ability to hear and speak clearly for gathering and giving simple complex information to individuals and a group. May have to move boxes over 75lbs. when reaching for and investigating parts and/or stand on feet for long period of time.
DISCLAIMER: This information describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this job. The description is not designed to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to qualified disabled individuals for the performance of essential duties and responsibilities.