Essendant Is Hiring!
Please join us for a WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE HIRING EVENT:
Wednesday, 8/4 OR Wednesday, 8/11 from 9am-5pm
When you walk in please just let the front desk know you are there for a walk-in interview and a manager will meet with you ASAP. Masks are required in the facility.
100 Liberty Way
Cranbury, NJ 08512
- Position- FT warehouse positions
- base pay $16.85 – $18.70
- Multiple shift time options!
- Monday through Friday
- Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- Eligible for Benefits after 90 days (medical, dental, vision)
Must have experience with one of the following-
- Order Selector
- Fork Lift
- Electric Pallet Jack
- Cherry Truck
Please bring a copy of your resume with you. We look forward to meeting with you!
- Safely perform warehouse functions with the use of Stock Pickers, Reach Trucks, Counter Balance Forklifts and Electric Pallet Jacks.
- Functions may include, but are not limited to unloading, put-away, sorting, labeling, picking, packing, replenishing, auditing, shipping, making boxes, etc.
- Product quality inspection and staging.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment following all policies and procedures.
- Understand and demonstrate Essendant’s Core Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly dependable individual demonstrating key values including Teamwork, Integrity, Honesty and Accountability.
- Must be able to tolerate an environment with exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust and work around moving equipment.
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and controlled manner, i.e., box erector, tape machine, Taylor Dunn, pallet jack and walkie-rider.
- Ability to leverage appropriate technology in an effective manner. i.e., pick-to-voice, computer, scanner, Associate Kiosks etc.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to follow simple directions (verbal and written) in English.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Inspired to deliver a strong work ethic and perform exceptionally well to service our customers.
- High School or equivalent preferred; must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year warehouse preferred but will train all motivated candidates!
At Essendant Inc., it is our intention to be the fastest and most convenient solution for workplace essentials. To do this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven employees. If you would like to be part of the team that helps unlock the potential of our customer-partners and those they serve, this is your chance to be involved. Essendant Inc. is a leading national wholesale distributor of workplace essentials, with consolidated net sales of $5.3 billion. Essendant stocks a broad assortment of over 160,000 products, including technology products, traditional office products, office furniture, janitorial and breakroom supplies, industrial supplies, and automotive aftermarket tools and equipment.
We offer an exciting and challenging environment that encourages independent thinking, problem solving, and growth. We believe in giving back to our communities as well as others in need. We embrace diversity and believe our employees create a sustainable competitive advantage. We adhere to the high standards of Our Guiding Actions and Our Values.
Essendant is a pure wholesale distributor of a broad range of business products including office, janitorial, break room and industrial supplies. We “win from the middle of the supply chain” by enabling the success of our suppliers, our reseller customers, our associates, and the communities we serve. By stocking a broad range of products across key market channels, and by offering sophisticated logistical capabilities and innovative value-added services, we enable our resellers to respond efficiently to the demand for business products from millions of consumers. By giving our suppliers logistical excellence and broad market reach, we enable their success.