Integrity Marketing Group, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is the leading independent distributor of life and health insurance products focused on meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity is innovating insurance by developing cutting-edge technology designed to simplify and streamline the health care experience for everyone. In addition, Integrity develops exclusive products with insurance carrier partners, and markets these products through its distribution network that includes other large insurance agencies throughout the country. Integrity’s almost 5,500 employees work with over 345,000 independent agents who service more than seven million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com.
- Integrity — It’s in our name and it frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family — We value our customers, industry partners, employees and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We treat our employees and our customers with dignity and honesty.
- Respect — We treat our industry partners, employees and customers with respect.
- Service — Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Partnership — We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
What You Will Do
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the sales data analysis and reporting function at Integrity. Candidates must have a high-level acumen for data analysis and data management. Advanced Excel skills are a must. Experience presenting results and insights to the highest levels of an organization are critical. Preferred Insurance Industry experience of at least 5 years. Total of 10 years minimum work history.
The Sales Operations team sits between the Business Unit (Acquired company) and Integrity’s Finance, IT and Payroll departments to facilitate reporting, forecasting/budgeting, sales incentives, and planning for future growth. In Depth industry knowledge of KPI’s such as apps, production, revenue, and persistency are essential. Must have the ability to manage ongoing reporting deliverables as well as ad hoc projects, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and qualitative insights derived from reporting.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for managing a team of 6 – 10 business analysts within the Sales Operations department. The team is charged with providing reporting and insight to the executive team based on analysis of data captured from each of our partner organizations.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing teams of more than 7 direct reports. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience training new employees and the structure/efforts needed to develop direct reports into a high-functioning team.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Strong data background
- In-depth knowledge of KPI’s
- Experience managing large workloads
- Advanced or expert excel skills are required.
- Ability to identify data issues at both granular and high levels.
- Highly organized with the ability to identify and communicate project risks.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with a can-do attitude.
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.