Date: Feb 12, 2020
Location: Dallas, TX, US, 75261
Company: FlightSafety International
Location: DFW South LC (0075) Dallas , 75261 , United States (US)
Account Executive I
FlightSafety International is seeking interested candidates for an Account Executive role located at our DFW North Learning Center at DFW Airport.
The Account Executive is responsible for providing professional, efficient, responsive Customer Service for FlightSafety International Customers and co-workers by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
FlightSafety Learning Centers provide training and support to Customer and Clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Learning Center instructors may be scheduled at varying times and days to support the Customer needs.
* Communicate to Customers (both current and prospective) additional services available at FlightSafety International in order to increase sales and revenue for the center.
* Utilize opportunities as they arise during regular business days to market and promote sales for the Center and for other FlightSafety International Centers, as appropriate.
* Phone and Personal Customer Contact:
* Interview Customers to determine their training needs;
* Coordinate appropriate scheduling dates and times;
* Communicate pricing and billing procedures;
* Arrange hotel/car rental accommodations & reservations;
* Arrange to mail local area information (i.e. maps, list of restaurants, etc.) to Customer prior to training;
* Other requirements (i.e. interpreter), as needed.
* Generate weekly/monthly/annual schedules and communicate any schedule changes to Customers and employees.
* Documentation of Customer Accounts/Data Entry:
* Customer information (name, address, phone #s, company, position, etc.);
* Customer agreements;
* Invoicing information & phases of course completion;
* DAL entry;
* Insurance and Pro Card entry and preparation;
* Records of Training & Diploma preparation, as required;
* Develop and maintain records of Customer(s)’ adherence to regulatory requirements;
* Follow-up contact dates.
* Research and maintain Account Receivables by periodic invoicing, deposits, and collections, as required. This process includes contract research (terms, times, etc.) and production of reports, as needed.
Teamwork – Internal & External Activities:
* Operate multi-line telephone system, direct incoming calls, take messages and provide general information using proper telephone etiquette and efficiency.
* Interact, develop and maintain positive relationship with hotels and car rental agencies, as needed.
* Interact with aircraft manufacturers, if applicable.
* Maintain FlightSafety International’s commitment to Customer satisfaction while performing job duties.
* Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behavior, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, and encouragement to other employees and departments.
* Accountable for the security of FlightSafety International materials, projects and business information regarding the methods and techniques used in the production and usage of FlightSafety International products.
* Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
* Able to adhere to a required work schedule including prompt and regular attendance.
* Report, on a timely basis, any safety hazards observed in work area, equipment, and/or building to appropriate person(s) for correction.
* Participate in the Quality Management System (QMS) activities at assigned site and adhere to the processes related to accomplishing the site’s QMS goals.
* Participate in Learning Center Safety Management System (SMS) activities including: supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related issues via feedback system, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
* Support FlightSafety International’s, and its subsidiaries’, commitment to ethical behavior by basing our priorities on lawful and ethical conduct as we deal with co-workers, Customers, vendors and others in all of our operations. (See Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize workload on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Attend, facilitate and/or research training to increase skills applicable to job position and workplace issues.
* Provide clerical and miscellaneous support, as needed.
* Back up computer system, as required.
* Perform errands and chauffeur guests, as needed.
* Train and cross-train, as required.
* Travel, as required.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE (Minimum Requirements):
* Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
* Aviation terminology/background, desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
* Valid Driver’s License, where applicable.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, read and write
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Able to interact with various levels of management in a professional manner
* Able to adapt to changing schedules and high-pressure situations
* Able to work unsupervised, as needed
* Some familiarity with multi-line telephone operations
* Type/keyboard 50 wpm (computer user with good typing/keyboarding skills), preferred
* A second language may be helpful in some Learning Centers to meet particular needs
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Corporate: – SAP, or
* General knowledge of working with a large-scale business accounting system similar to SAP
* ORION, Logbook, SalesLogix, preferred
General knowledge of the following software:
* MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
* Database: – MS Access, preferred
* Other software programs may be required, as needed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.