Kinetica is looking for an accomplished sales professional to add to our growing team. This person will be responsible for developing and managing specific accounts to position and sell real-time enterprise-scale opportunities in the America’s market (New York, Chicago, San Francisco, or Texas preferred). Kinetica is doubling annual revenue year-over-year, and our enterprise customer list is growing at a steady across all markets globally. We are seeking proven enterprise analytics sales executives who can develop, define, and close business focused on real-time data-driven analytic solutions.
The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) will develop, manage, and close sales opportunities with accounts in the America’s. The AE will have the opportunity to over-achieve and earn uncapped commissions and accelerators. Your success will largely hinge on your ability to generate pipeline, qualify prospects early, drive successful technical evaluations, and negotiate terms while aligned with appropriate executive sponsors and partners.
Role and Responsibilities
* Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve (and ideally exceed) individual software quota responsibility.
* Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively.
* Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition.
* Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals, and Inside Sales Reps.
* Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and partners within your territory.
* Successfully operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without requiring a lot of overhead support (You can produce your own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc.).
* Ability to travel within your assigned territory.