We help Procurement and Recruiting departments faced with the challenge of filling multiple IT-related openings for either long-term employment, or short-term projects. They need to find reliable candidates, with the right expertise, quickly and at the right cost to enable their company to remain competitive, and to increase profit and efficiency.
Stefanini provides the IT contract resources you need to implement crucial projects, handle short-term assignments, or fulfill long-term placements. Our IT staffing services free you from the challenges of finding, recruiting, training and retaining high-quality professional staff, and allow you to focus on managing your business growth.
We provide the ongoing skill development to ensure that professionals placed at your site are trained in leading technologies to support your information technology hardware, software, and network infrastructure. Augment your staff for short or long-term engagements, or for specialized expertise on specific projects.
We have more than 25 years of staffing industry knowledge and can provide you with superior
candidates to match your technical and professional needs.
- Receive web assets and navigate change requests for all content features in home page, brand landing pages, article pages, promotion page, landing pages and recipe collection pages.
- Know and understand web content specs
- Receive all web content assets on time to ensure delivery of web content refresh
- Package any content refresh assets that may require the partnership of a front end developer
- Manage 5+ seasonal content refreshes across site
- Manage 2x monthly web homepage refreshes
- Work with Starcom and Content teams weekly to receive proper tags and prioritize monetized content updates
- Reference content calendar to ensure correct content is published
- Working knowledge of mobile and how consumers view content on mobile devices
- 2+ years experience required in marketing project management and/or account/client service, preferably at a marketing services or media agency
- 2+ years working in a content management system (ie. Sitecore) (CMS)
6 – 7 Months Contract