Plan, supervise and monitor quality assurance activities for one or more projects in a District.
What you will be doing
- Oversees quality procedures on project sites in a District to ensure accurate documentation, procedures and testing of required items in the contract specifications.
- Conducts and prepares internal and external audit documentation and reporting to support project site quality activities and compliance.
- Develops and manages quality control plans for projects in assigned District.
- Assists in company non-conformance reports and resolutions.
- Identifies risks at the project site and identifying discrepancies during daily site walks. Documents findings, evaluations and inspections using Company prescribed procedures and software.
- Performs system verifications on completed systems to assure correct installation per contract design specifications.
- Documents, analyzes and reports environmental performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies.
- Manages impact assessments to identify, assess and reduce the organization’s environmental risks and financial costs, at the direction of the environmental team and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of Company’s values and strategic plan.
- Support published corporate policies.
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or Engineering Technologist Diploma preferred.
- 5+ year related experience preferred.
- ASQ and/or ACI required in the US.
- Canadian equivalent certification preferred.
- Experience or training in environmental regulatory and construction industry compliance preferred.
- Proven subject matter expert in testing, inspection processes and construction procedures.
- Proven leadership, coaching and mentoring ability and ownership.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow in environmental monitoring, technical writing and documentation.
Why work for us
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as an employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
We are an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.