Our client is a premier blending and packaging that manufactures and packages products including concrete mixes, sands, cements, grouts, blacktop patches, bonders, mortars and more. We are looking for a warehouse associate that desires a first shift.
Job Functions % Time
· Load and unload materials utilizing power equipment, pallet jacks and manual labor 80%
· Read and comprehend shipping documents and bills of lading 10%
· Clean equipment and work area 10%
· High School Diploma or GED
· A minimum of 1 year as a Warehouse Worker
· Forklift Certification Preferred
· Constant work performed in a manufacturing facility with exposure to airborne particles, moving mechanical
parts, forklifts and noise.
· Occasional ability to climb stairs and ladders
· Frequent ability to lift and gather bags weighing up to 100 lbs.
· Constant work performed while driving a forklift
· Constant good manual dexterity, multi-limb coordination and stamina
Professional Employment Group specialized staffing firm comprised of honest, passionate, and well-networked recruiters. We believe that “Great Companies are Built by Great People“ and with decades of combined recruiting experience we maintain a tradition of building and sustaining valuable relationships with select employers and candidates. Our people-focused methodology, combined with extensive industry expertise, produces extraordinary success for our clients and candidates alike.