As a Stager at Kem Krest working in our Mag 2 Warehouse, you will be working alongside a team to help keep a smooth-running flow of the kitting operation. The stager will work closely with kitting DC and the leadership team to make sure all standards are being upheld. This includes making sure all the correct product is staged, being properly scanning when moved into the staging lanes, and ensuring the quantities are correct. Previous Standup Forklift experience is preferred in this role. Our typical day runs from 8am to 4:30pm with possible Over Time. We manage kitting programs for automotive and agricultural brands you know such as, Chrysler-Fiat (Jeep), Demon, and Hellcat.
What you to need to know:
- A stager is responsible for the smooth-running flow of the kitting operation.
- Responsibilities include making sure correct product is staged, that the product is scanning in correctly when moved into staging lanes, and ensuring quantities are correct.
- We need you to operate a stand-up fork lift. We will train you on safety measures with this.
- Must lift up to 60lbs occasionally.
- Basic reading and math skills are required elements of the job. You’ll be picking parts or components of a set to fulfill orders.
- Quality and accuracy are key to meet customer expectations.
- We are a high-energy, fast-paced environment. We need team players ready to help us hit hourly goals.
- We appreciate new ideas and feedback to help our core processes improve.
$500.00 Referral Bonus Program. Bring a friend or family member to Kem Krest? If they are hired, you both get $500.00 after the successful completion of their first 90 days.
$500.00 Retention Bonus Program. Stay with us 90 days and receive $500.00. For every 90 days receive an additional $500.00, for a total of $2000.00 for the first year of employment. This is offered to all new direct hires to participate in.
Why work for us?
At Kem Krest you will find:
- Generous paid time off
- 9 paid holidays each year- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits, eligible the 1st of the month following 30 days employment.
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Disability Insurance for Full Time Team Members
- 401(k) Match Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Retention and Bonus programs as noted above.
**All applicants are required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to hire date.
Kem Krest offers opportunity for growth and development within the company, leading you to potentially finding a long-term career path. As a team, we pledge to be customer focused and solutions driven. Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in our people. We employ those who share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model.