About The Job
All-State Career School in Essington is seeking an energetic and highly motivated Admissions Representative. If you possess a desire to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and careers of our students and graduates.
All-State Career School provides educational programs that deliver essential career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of professional growth.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to be a part of the Admissions team. This is a full time, professional position reporting directly to the Director of Admissions. This position may require some evening and Saturday hours.
The Admissions Representative is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of students at the campus. Duties include taking lead calls, tracking lead inquiries, managing enrollment activity and paperwork, and properly completing student files; tracking marketing and sales activities and producing reports as required; representing the school in career fairs, job fairs, and other similar activities; and participating in student orientation and registration activities.
* Must have obtained the highest degree offered at the campus. Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Highly motivated and solution-oriented in alignment with our campus’ core values of integrity, commitment, student focused outcomes, respect and service excellence.
* Sales, marketing, and referral lead generating experience preferred.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Public speaking experience a plus.
* Outstanding customer service skills and desire to see others succeed.
* Ability to set and achieve short- and long-term goals with measurable results.