Account Manager – Service/Repair
Everett, Washington, United States — thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp
Location Everett Duration Long-term Contract Full Time Status Laufende Rekrutierung Job ID US_901745_ET_TKELECP06619
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U! thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager – Service/Repair in Everett, WA. Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools for service and repair growth and cancellation reduction
* Manages service accounts by visiting with Tier 1, 2 and 3 customers within assigned territory, to develop ongoing relationships with customers and build an understanding of their needs and wants. Includes building relationships in BOMA and other associated groups
* Develops capital plans for customers to address their short- and long-term building needs
* Maintains a strong working knowledge of company products by attending training classes, and studying factory equipment manuals and supplier information. Includes developing knowledge of local elevator code requirements
* Prepares repair job proposals by estimating labor and other job costs using estimating software program For items not in the program, obtains price estimates from suppliers and manually calculates. Includes reviewing blueprints, surveying equipment and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
* Prepares service contract bids. Includes reviewing blueprints and surveying equipment when necessary and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
* Receives and responds to written and oral questions related to quoted repairs and service contracts Includes performing follow-up with customers on all service and repair proposals
* Monitors the status of current service contracts by visiting job sites and customers within assigned territory, ensuring customer satisfaction with service; resolves outstanding issues
* Contacts service customers regarding contract renewal prior to contract expiration; advises of price increases if appropriate
* Keeps timely, well organized records of sales activities including but not limited to proposals, bookings, losses and cancellations. Uses company-provided sales management software
* Maintains a strong understanding of thyssenkrupp Elevator, its regional and company mission and objectives, ethical standards and code of conduct
* Utilizes the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool to update and manage sales pipeline
* Assists in A/R collection efforts to ensure prompt payment from customers
* Conducts customer follow-up on all proposals
* Upon customer’s acceptance, coordinates submittal packages through the approval process and creates change orders as requested
* Visits project sites when necessary and works with operations department to ensure customer’s needs and deadlines are being met
* Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending company training classes, and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods
* Performs other duties as may be assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree or; 1-2 years of related experience or training or; an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to read and interpret architectural and/or blueprint/drawings preferred
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
Safety at work and Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team – and social events.
Training and continuing developement options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly at 1-844-427-5461.
We are thyssenkrupp!
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 160,000 employees in 78 countries and annual sales of €42,7 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that’s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
To apply for this job please visit www.startwire.com.