About All Star Auto Lights
At All Star Auto Lights, we are redefining the auto parts experience through passion and service. We take pride in our unmatched customer service while delivering accurate insurance quality auto parts. While our quality speaks for itself, nothing keeps our customers coming back quite like our reliability and accuracy. We deliver products on time, we follow through on what we say, and we are a trusting partner in the process. With a strong devotion of 12 years of service in the headlight industry, we are now located in 9 different states, providing nationwide customers with the best product and service. All Star Auto Lights quality products include recycled and reconditioned OEM and Capa Certified Aftermarket headlamps, tail lamps, and front lamps.
All Star offers Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Vision Benefits, 401K options, Short Term Disability, bonus opportunities, and Careers Paths for team mates to grow in our organization.
Hiring immediately – We will train!
All Star is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Production Warehouse Specialist. You will be assisting with production matters, that include; inspecting headlights and taillights, cleaning the housing and lens of these lights, preparing lights for shipping.
- Perform all daily task to include, inspecting lights, preparing lights for shipping, shipping lights.
- Support other job assignments as needed by the General Manager and Production Manager.
- Participates in daily meetings.
- Follow Company safety policies, procedures and good housekeeping practices.
- Promote and fulfill company goals and competencies.
- Champion our mentality of “Accuracy is Quality” through all of the assigned processes.
- We will train!