Celanese is a Fortune 500 global chemical innovation company that engineers and manufactures chemicals used in products essential to everyday living. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, we employ over 7,700 dedicated people working between 43 facilities across 18 countries. For us, this is not just a job for our employees but a career that they can develop and grow within the company. We are focused on the safety of our employees, a competitive compensation (including benefits starting day 1), and we emphasize giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com
- Provide guidance and counseling regarding legislative, regulatory and compliance issues including company policies, practices and procedures in order to achieve business goals and objectives and consistency across business functions
- Create the right environment as a champion for HR initiatives, employee advocacy and the values of Celanese
- Coaches leaders and employees to ensure effectiveness and success in a team based environment.
- Build organizational identity, pride and morale through employee engagement, inclusion & diversity initiatives and employee recognition programs
- Leads employee relations initiatives
- Coordinates recruitment and selection processes
- HR experience in a Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication Skills
- High integrity, honesty and courage.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and to manage time effectively.
- Able to use persuasion and influence to affect change.
- Proven skills as a problem solver and one who works toward “win-win“ solutions.
- Results driven
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Union Avoidance skills desired
- Data driven / KPIs usage skills desired
Required Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years HR experience, preferred in a manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Equivalent/Related fields
- Recruitment & Selection
- Local regulations
- HRIS systems
- Innovation / Process automation
- Dealing with ambiguity
Celanese is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected status. Members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.