CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods industry that expertly guides our clients along “The Way to Market” by delivering growth solutions with exceptional service. Our expertise spans the grocery, mass, club, drug, convenience store, and home improvement channels among others, and our solutions bolster our clients’ capabilities for developing best practices, insight analysis, and customer targeting that always hit the mark.
We do this by excelling in four key areas – headquarter selling, retail merchandising, store level marketing, and streamlining trade practices. In business for more than 100 years, CROSSMARK employs more than 40,000 associates worldwide in offices in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, CROSSMARK is a privately owned corporation.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CROSSMARK is in search of Event Specialists in your area! As an Event Specialist, your responsibilities would include: practicing suggestive selling to drive sales for a particular product, excellent customer service, and in-store cooking demonstrations.
CROSSMARK offers weekly pay, a 401K plan, and health benefits including optional coverage for vision and dental plans. If you are interested in learning about the positions, feel free to contact me at 972-666-8479
- Friendly, respectful, willing and able to take direction
- Must be able to stand for up to six (6) hours
- Reliable internet access
- Ability to work independently
- Be responsible and dependable
- Have your own reliable form of transportation
- High school diploma/GED
Why is this position for you?
• Permanent Part time (Looking for supplemental income? This is it!)
• Primarily weekends (Shifts are approximately six hours in length and typically Thursday-Sunday.)
• Company-provided training (Ideal for entry-level or those looking to obtain new skills.)