Responsible for working directly with a specific customer or group of customers in providing dedicated support of their initiatives within the Crane Worldwide network. This individual will report directly to the District Director in the location that they are based.
Essential Job Functions
* Manage assigned accounts including all communication to and from customer on a daily basis and be available to the customer for escalation
* Work as intermediary for communication between customer and their operations teams and Crane Worldwide network
* Work with operations team to provide tracking information as requested by the customer
* Escalate all issues with a shipment immediately to the customer to insure prompt resolution
* Manage all customer requests and follow up to insure that the customer needs are met
* Assure that all prealerts from origin offices are assembled and completed based on SOP requirements
* Transmit all prealerts to the customer for all shipments
* Send all required reports to customer on a daily, monthly or quarterly basis as deemed
* Responsible for managing the customer generated reports and assuring accuracy
Other Skills & Abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques
* Excellent organization and problem solving skills
* Works well in a team environment
Education & Experience
* High school diploma or GED/Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience or combination experience and education
Certifications & Licenses
* Professional certification may be required in some areas.
* Talking, hearing and using hands to operate computer equipment
* Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
* Job may require extended sitting or standing, use of standard office equipment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position requires the final candidate to successfully pass an E-Verify Check.
More Information: http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify