The warehouse worker will select product accurately, verify filling of proper product in correct unit of measure.
Manually lift individual product or case(s) of product from storage area to pallet or tote.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Responsible for receiving, verifying, shipping, and/or distributing materials and/or product with appropriate documentation, safe operation of all material handling equipment, and assisting with taking regular and special inventories
- Receives, verifies, and distributes incoming materials and/or product checking trace and stock numbers, condition, and quality per applicable guidelines, and stocks in correct warehouse location for later distribution
- Pulls, verifies, and ships product per customer orders and other applicable documents
- Assists in regular and special inventories, audits, and counts.
- Locates and pulls materials and/or product per work orders, sales orders, and/or stock requisitions and customer orders
- Tracks and locates materials and assists in the maintenance of the locator system
- Demonstrates safe and efficient usage of hand and power jacks, ladders, carts, forklift, electronic scales, truck and other equipment in loading and unloading shipments and distributing materials or product. Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work area
- Follows all safety procedures by SOP local instruction and by supervision
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations for an entire shift
- Overtime is required based on business demands; sometimes on late notice
- Previous warehouse/forklift operation experience a plus
- Dependable individual and a team player
- Must be able to work regularly at a height of up to 26 feet above the ground (with provided safety equipment/processes/training)
- Attention to detail a must
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)