Spartan Nash welcomes WALK INS Monday – Friday from 9am – 3:00pm!! Walk in to complete the process and walk out hired if eligible!! Start working the next day!
Address: 850 76th Street SW, Byron Center, MI 49315
Come see us one day and start working the next!
We are currently only seeking full time associates, with availability for both 1st and 2nd shift!
At SpartanNash, relationships matter – and, as a warehouse associate, you are essential to our success. We’re looking for talented individuals who are ready to make an immediate impact as a part of our supply chain. The SpartanNash supply chain is the backbone of our company, and warehouse associates are a critical part of the team that delivers grocery essentials to our customers and communities. Ready to learn, grow and thrive? Join our team today!
SpartanNash is proud to provide:
- A clean, safe work environment – we follow rigorous cleaning procedures, complete daily associate health screenings, and continue to implement new measures to keep our family of associates safe and healthy
- Competitive wages and 401k match
- Career development and training programs
- The ability to earn paid vacation
- Opportunities for medical, dental and vision insurance
- 10% associate discount
In return, we ask that our associates bring:
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Good verbal communication and an approachable demeanor.
- Attention to detail – especially where product quality is concerned
- Dedication to keeping our work environment safe, respectful, and fun
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more here.
SpartanNash is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates diversity and believes employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.