The Sales Associate is responsible for providing exceptional, fast pace customer service to our customers!
* Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
* Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register. Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
* Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of a shift.
* Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and redemption’s.
* Check identification for restricted sales.
* Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws, and stirrers.
* Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking food service products using the three sink method.
* Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves, shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment, restrooms, and parking lots.
* Cleans and empties trash containers.
* Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock. Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves. Price merchandise according to the price book.
* Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company guidelines.
* Complete bad merchandise form.
* Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
* 18 years of age or older
* Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
* Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
* Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check