Are you the glue that keeps the office together? Do you enjoy supporting multiple managers and departments with a variety of tasks? Do you seek a fast paced, energetic office environment Then a new career as an Administrative Assistant in Henderson, CO awaits you!
Sturgeon Electric Company, Inc., named a Top Workplace for 7 consecutive years by The Denver Post is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for it’s office in Henderson, CO. Since 1912 Sturgeon Electric has been providing comprehensive electrical construction services to clients throughout the western United States. Why work for Sturgeon Electric? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Administrative Assistants receive excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance and a 401K. If you were to ask our Administrative Assistants across the country why they like working for Sturgeon Electric, chances are they would say, “Because of the people. We help each other out.” There’s a “we’re all in this together” mentality that prevails.
What are you waiting for? Build yourself with us!
Administrative Assistant Duties:
* ACCOUNTING: Responsible for some accounting tasks as well as entering payroll
* ACCOUNTING: Monthly billing / Accounting tasks
* DATA ENTRY: Various tasks working with Excel worksheets and populating data
* MULTI TASK: Administrative support for multiple Project Managers
* DATA ANALYSIS: Various reports and additional tasks as needed
* POLICY: Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
* POLICY: Work assigned project hours at the project location.
* ORGANIZATION: Various data entry and file management
* ORGANIZATION: Manage and Organize Subcontractor Information and Costs
* ORGANIZATION: Manage, Organize and Maintain General Project Information, emails, files, photos, daily reports, safety reports, meeting minutes, quotations etc.
* GENERAL: Partake and lead in meetings involving Project and Administrative Role
* GENERAL: Additional duties as assigned
Administrative Assistant Skills/Qualifications:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience with contracting or construction office background
* Prior experience working with contracts and or insurance preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Proficient in Microsoft Word
* Proficient in Bluebeam
* Proficient with payroll entries
* Logic with numbers
* Ability to problem solve and provide solutions within the same day
* Ability to support multiple managers
* Positive attitude and team player
* Ability to communicate via verbally and via written means
* Ability to learn and utilize E1 Accounting Software
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. Complete work history OR resume attachment is a must to be considered for employment. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.startwire.com.