Warehouse Associate, PAO
Primary Arms, LLC – Houston, TX
Primary Arms is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated, experienced, and results oriented Warehouse Associate. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working smart, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive salary and benefits (including paid holidays) and generous employee discounts.
The warehouse associate works in the warehouse pulling/picking items for orders, receiving product, palletizing product, cleaning and organizing the warehouse, as well as other duties as needed. The warehouse associate pays attention to detail to ensure that the correct items are received, pulled and shipped.
This is a full-time position with occasional non-standard working hours that may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Picks individual orders
· Operates reach truck/forklift
· Assists with receiving
· Assists with transfer orders
· Assists with cycle counts
· Ensures that floor and aisles are free of boxes and that ladders are stored properly
· Empties trash bins
· Assists in maintenance and cleanliness of warehouse
· Assists with unloading boxes for restocking/maintaining inventory in warehouse
· Assists with preparing warehouse for merchandise
· Assists with QC inspection as needed
· Other duties, as assigned within the Primary Arms team
Skills and Qualifications:
· Ability to quickly read orders and accurately pull/pick, count, measure, and organize items on carts.
· Ability to accurately pack orders, ensuring that the proper box and packing supplies are used and that the label is properly affixed to the box; ensures that the correct items are in the box with the receipt.
· Ability to accurately utilize the scanner guns and software while pulling/picking and/or packing.
· Assists with unloading trucks.
· Attention to detail.
· Ethical conduct.
· Pleasant personality and professional manner.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to be an effective team member.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED
· At least one year of warehouse or shipping experience in a retail environment.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must have the ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds, bend, stoop, kneel, reach up or down and climb stairs.
Must be local.
Background check & drug screen required.
To apply, include resume in reply to this post.
Compensation based on experience.
Minimum age requirement is 21.
No phone calls, please. Principles only.
Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services.
Primary Arms was started in 2007 with one goal: to provide firearms owners with high quality optics at affordable prices. We serve that goal every day by innovating new ways to save people time and money as they shop for accessories for their rifles and other firearms. We ship quickly, and provide the best customer service you can find.