Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
· Leads, manages, staffs, and oversees the performance and development of a group of team members performing like functions, with work activities focused on accurate and timely execution of essential sales functions. This role may also include operational, transactional, and customer engagement responsibilities.
· Ensures inside sales/vendor Associates are identifying opportunities and effectively partnering with customers to close sales and develop/sustain strong relationships.
· Ensures systems, processes, and tools are operating effectively and efficiently to deliver a superior customer experience. Proposes and implements process improvements.
· Coaches a team to plan and execute customer/vendor strategies, pipeline management, deal closure, and forecasting, aligned with corporate objectives and sales best practices.
· Passion for leading others by setting performance expectations and managing execution, coach and develop the skills and knowledge of others, demonstrate business and financial acumen, provide leadership and direction to other team members in a positive and productive manner, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
· Staffs For An Effective Organization*: Gathers enough information about candidates to know how they will improve the team, and holds to a standard even when under pressure to “hire someone”
· Creates A High-Performance Culture: Promotes a balance of work and personal life; encourages Associates to do their best; has confidence in, listens to, and empowers Associates; and gives credit to team members
· Partners Effectively With Customers And Vendors: Demonstrates an understanding that there are internal and external customers, knows who those customers are and what they need, and wins customers for life
· Core Selling: Demonstrates fundamental best-practice behaviors that lead to superior, customer-focused sales results and performance; key behaviors include establishing trust with customers, flexing own style, and using an effective sales process
· Advanced Selling: Demonstrates expertise in best-practice selling behaviors that lead to superior, customer-focused sales results and performance, provides effective feedback and coaching to sales Associates, inspires and challenges sales Associates to attain breakthrough performance, and removes barriers to effective customer service.
Who You Are
· Experienced. 5+ years of experience in sales operations, sales management, and/or strategy roles
· Educated. Continual learning mindset along with your BA/BS degree in business or relative degree
· Independent. Self-directed and motivated with the ability to make decisions and laugh in the face of “the fear of failing“
· Collaborative. Lone wolves end up lonely, so you leverage the brilliant minds around you
* Must Live in or around Irvine, CA, Scottsdale, AZ or Seattle, WA
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.