Location: Irving, TX 75063
Type temp; approximately 3 Months temp duration*No guarantees of temp assignment length or if/when assignment will end; could end shorter/extend longer
- Temp Rate – $20.00-/hr; no benefits, no paid time off, no holiday paid time off during temp duration
- Shift hours: Standard
- **Pre-employment criminal screen, drug screen, completed degree/education verification and employment verifications are required to pass before being eligible to clear for start
- Responsible for cultivating an existing book of accounts by selling additional product solutions and/or ensuring revenue growth.
- Compiles lists of internal contacts within each assigned account for use as sales leads and account maintenance.
- Proactively makes outbound calls to existing customers by telephone or other electronic means to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound sales leads for assigned book of business.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of existing customers. Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms.
- Provides customer training or refer customers to external training resources.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with customers; works closely with customers to better understand and meet their needs and requirements.
- Learns and promotes company products and services. Works closely with Product Marketing team to understand upcoming products and services in order to upsell and create initial customer interest.
- Works with marketing to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Provides feedback to management and Marketing regarding customer needs and concerns. Contributes to the development of sales strategy to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database. Maintains customer contact information for lead generation purposes.
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of quota driven inside sales experience. B2B sales experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional phone demeanor
- Innovative, proactive, highly motivated and self-directed
- Ability to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task, Results driven and persistent
- Strong consultative selling and customer service skills, relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel skills. SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to influence: Negotiate favorable results and win-win solutions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment