About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is the nation’s leading independent distributor of life and health insurance products focused on serving the Senior Market. From Medicare to Final Expense we understand the market space. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network with over 275,000 independent agents. Integrity serves over one million clients a year with over 5,000 employees. In 2021, Integrity expects to place more than $3 billion in new premium.
Integrity Marketing Group is the nation’s leading insurance technology, advisory, and distributive product and solution services company. This year, millions of Americans in the areas of life, health and wealth management are benefitting from our technology-enabled, and data-driven advisory and solution services. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops products with over 400 insurance carrier partners and markets these products to the senior market through its distribution network with over 370,000 independent agents. Integrity will serve over 2 million clients this year with over 5,500 employees and placed over $7 billion in new premium in 2021. We combine the needs of insurance companies and major distribution channels by providing unique product design and proven marketing systems. We also streamline the sales process to increase profitability across the value chain. Our expertise in the senior market allows us to partner with some of the nation’s largest insurance carriers. Integrity is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices throughout the United States.
- Integrity — It’s in our name and it frames all that we do. We approach our business relationships with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical principles in all we do.
- Family — We value our customers, industry partners, employees and their families as part of the greater Integrity family. We treat our employees and our customers with dignity and honesty.
- Respect — We treat our industry partners, employees and customers with respect.
- Service — Serving others is at the heart of all we do. We are passionate about offering world-class service and exceeding expectations.
- Partnership — We look at our business relationships as long-term partnerships that are mutually beneficial and create value for each person. We communicate clearly and directly with our partners to facilitate the best outcomes for all.
The Administrative Assistant assists with administrative activities and coordinates various administrative processes and projects. This position provides the full-range of administrative support activities and generally has responsibility for several established and ongoing complex and/or difficult processes unique to the business unit, in addition to general administrative support.
Administrative Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expense reporting, live trainings, and assisting with podcast
- Social media posting, managing websites, creating graphics, and utilizing onboarding systems
- Email marketing, filing, and stocking office
- Processing and seeing all customer service requests through to completion, aiming for a high level of satisfaction
- Traditional administrative duties such as processing incoming emails, managing electronic client files, scanning, mailing, and occasionally faxing client documents
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure projects are completed accurately
- High school diploma is required, some college education is preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from the office
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality
- Must be proficient in basic computer technologies and Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.