SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.
- To sell, present SGS products to clients in such a way to ensure that all required conversion rates for enquiries, proposals and contracts are met and to ensure that customer enquiries are followed up in a manner that ensures that SGS-CBE exceeds customer’s expectations.
- Constantly update management of latest trends in demand for products, SGS Market share, and success and problems in marketing and selling identified products.
- Preparing target lists of clients as per defined marketing strategy.
- Conduct sales visits/sales presentation to clients to ensure all sales targets are achieved.
- Update proposals, follow-up on all proposals and recording of client visit and update the results in Certnet.
- Keying all information on cold calls, and proposals into Certnet.
- Receive client visits at SGS office.
- Weekly update on the result of client follow-up status.
- Maintain up to date lists of contracts secured on a monthly and YTD basis.
- Record and monitor enquiry, proposal and contract conversion rates with the aim of achieving pre-set targets.
- Co-ordinate all price negotiation with clients to secure clients.
- Update all enquiries, proposals and contracts in a timely manner and raise schedule requests where necessary.
- Report to managers and other members of the certification body on market trends, prices, changes and developments in the market place etc.
- Actively selling public training courses.
- Spearhead and develop business enhancement related project on Industry 4WRD, which include and does not limited in leading the meetings with all stakeholders, report writing, networking with clients, potential clients, assessing effectiveness of changes.
- Assist with analysing business practices and recommending process improvements.
- Informing relevant manager of any client complaints, problems experienced when dealing with clients, identified problems and inefficiencies.
- Conduct work as per relevant SGS-SSC procedures.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Diploma/bachelor’s degree in any field from recognized university/college.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in similar background/industry.
- Able to communicate well with all stakeholder, either external or internal.
- Tenacious with follow-up.
- Good organization skills including report writing.
- Highly developed public speaking skills.
- Strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both spoken and written) with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Use of independent judgement and creativity applied to resolution sales issues.
- Self-starter and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Team player and dynamic.
- Demonstrates personal integrity and trustworthiness.
- Acts quickly and decisively; able to make tough calls.