Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
Service Experts Company Perks and Benefits for YOU
Top Pay for Top Performers, including bonus opportunities.
Pay: Average annual salary $65,000-$75,000 per year, plus bonuses
Generous PTO provided
- 19 paid days off within your first year of employment (vacation, personal holidays, & national holidays)
- 24 paid days off after your 2 nd year of employment
- No layoffs during “Slow Season“ – due to our extensive customer base, you will never have to worry about not being able to provide for your family year-round
- Ready to get out of your work truck? We have ample advancement and career-growth opportunities available across the U.S.
- Hold on to your more of your paycheck with Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs
- We provided wellness program options for free employee medical
- Company-provided smart phone, tablet, uniform plan, and tool replacement program
- We’ll make you better at what you do with our internal Training Academy
- Best-in-class 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with attractive company matching contributions
- Company-paid employee Life Insurance with options for YOU and your Family!
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that will protect you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, and health advocacy programs
Come join the BEST and the BIGGEST team in HVAC: Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience within a sales-focused capacity, preferably with prior sales leadership and management responsibilities.
- Ability to coach, counsel, train, and motivate a team of employees.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Prepared and available for travel, as required, to the various branches located within the assigned Area of responsibility.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Adept at managing and leading a sales team to drive business results and to surpass budget goals.
- Consultative and collaborative selling approach.
- Ability to identify individual and performance deficiencies and/or opportunities at the branch and implement solutions.
- Ability to analyze pricing (relative to broader, competitive situations and ability to drive high-margin dollars).
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Sales Manager directly manages the sales staff and works with the General Manager and Regional Sales Manager to improve overall sales results while meeting the guidance and direction provided by the Service Experts Business Model and established by Service Experts.
- Hire, train, and manage all sales staff in the Area. This could include Residential Sales Consultants, Sales and Service Coordinators, as well as Commercial Account Managers within your branch or assigned branches.
- Administer and implement the compensation plan in support of the Area’s sales goals
Manage KPI’s for the Area, including:
- Revenue Growth
- Close Rate
- Average Ticket Price
- Lead Generation
- Activity Model Execution
- Advantage Penetration
- RSC Comp/Commission Compliance
- Employee Retention
- Sales Staff Capacity Planning
- Conduct regular ride-alongs with sales staff to review policy, procedures, and to benchmark best practices.
- Ensure adherence to pricing strategy set by the Region and Service Experts.
- Grow revenue for multiple departments including variable margin dollars.
- Grow Membership sales.
- Provide Lead Generation through all points of customer contacts, including self-generated leads for Sales Consultants, Commercial Account Managers, and Tech turns.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to the sales team and others in the Area in order to drive Service Experts’ sales strategy.