We are seeking a Warehouse Inventory Clerk to become an integral part of our team.
The Warehouse Inventory Clerk will perform activities associated with order fulfillment and incoming/outbound warehouse support.
- Process, pick and stage daily orders
- Maintain integrity of inventory by inputting data on specific inventory levels
- Receive and sign for incoming shipments; checking the bill of lading against the packing slip
- Prepare all mail pallets for USPS pick-up
- Follow and comply with all safety and work regulations
- Ensure orders are labeled correctly
- Interact with colleagues and vendors in a professional manner
- Report inventory discrepancies and shipment damages
- Assist in performing physical inventory counts
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Related Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to read pick labels, packing slips and other common warehouse documents in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing and able to work on powered equipment, such as forklift, cherry picker, hand truck, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Required to complete a background verification and drug screening
Monday-Friday – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Openings
Owned and operated in northern Lake County.