Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products, with a strong insurtech focus. Integrity’s broad and innovative approach is driven by a singular purpose: to help people protect their health and wealth so they can be ready for the good days ahead and make the most of what life brings. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity is committed to meeting Americans wherever they are — in person, over the phone and online. Integrity’s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit www.integritymarketing.com
Drennan Insurance Marketing (an Integrity Marketing Group company) is looking for a new team member to join our Marketing Team. Drennan Insurance Marketing has been in the business of bringing the most competitive life and health products to independent insurance agents for 40+ years.
Why Work Here
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag — and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Employee ownership program after one year, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity’s ongoing success
The Administrative Assistant II assists the supervisor with the office’s administrative activities and coordinates various administrative processes and projects. This position provides the full-range of administrative support activities for a department and generally has responsibility for several established and ongoing complex and/or difficult processes unique to the department in addition to general administrative support for the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use your high-level administrative skills and talents to add value by developing, coordinating and enhancing processes and procedures for your customers from the Engineering, Safety and Supply Chain teams
- Provide administrative support and value to a variety of functional areas by:
- Creating and developing presentations, letters, memos, and graphs using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout
- Preparing agendas, notices and minutes for a variety of functional teams
- Scheduling and organizing activities such as onsite and offsite meetings, travel and conferences
- Providing backup to the Global Headquarters switchboard/receptionist on a rotating schedule (breaks, lunches, vacations)
- Working on a variety of projects such as planning and coordinating meetings, creating and preparing presentations, communicating information, and running reports using a variety of applications
- Coordinating and prioritizing work to support the needs of multiple teams
- Managing customer calendars as needed
- Contributing to project teams as needed
- Various other duties, projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years prior administrative experience, required
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (graphing, presentation building and spreadsheet development)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great phone presence
- Demonstrated ability to take and publish clear, concise, and timely notes for multi-functional teams and project teams
- Previous experience in negotiating contracts and agreements for meetings, events, and services
- Organized and detailed, yet flexible
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven customer service background and the ability to work with a wide range of people and personalities
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage workflow with frequent interruptions (time management)
- Must enjoy being challenged with a variety of activities and responsibilities
- Must enjoy taking initiative to meet with customers to coordinate work and seek learning opportunities
- Flexible in adapting to changing environments Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to stand, sit for long periods of time, and reach with hand and arms
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer-based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.