Reports To: General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Service Experts Heating & Air
Location Address: 4935 Southfront Rd suite a, Livermore, CA 94551
Pay: $80,000 – $130,000 on average First Year Total Compensation This is an average of Total Comp across our organization. (Salary + Bonus), actual results could be more/less depending on location.
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team:
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an EXPERT!
The Sales Manager directly manages the sales staff and works with the General Manager and Regional Sales Manager to improve overall sales results while meeting the guidance and direction provided by the Service Experts Business Model and established by Service Experts.
What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience within a sales-focused capacity, preferably with prior sales leadership and management responsibilities.
- Ability to coach, counsel, train, and motivate a team of employees.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Prepared and available for travel, as required, to the various branches located within the assigned Area of responsibility.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Adept at managing and leading a sales team to drive business results and to surpass budget goals.
- Consultative and collaborative selling approach.
- Ability to identify individual and performance deficiencies and/or opportunities at the branch and implement solutions.
- Ability to analyze pricing (relative to broader, competitive situations and ability to drive high-margin dollars).
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
- Hire, train, and manage all sales staff in the Area. This could include Residential Sales Consultants, Sales and Service Coordinators, as well as Commercial Account Managers within your branch or assigned branches.
- Administer and implement the compensation plan in support of the Area’s sales goals
Manage KPI’s for the Area, including:
- Revenue Growth
- Close Rate
- Average Ticket Price
- Lead Generation
- Activity Model Execution
- Advantage Penetration
- RSC Comp/Commission Compliance
- Employee Retention
- Sales Staff Capacity Planning
- Conduct regular ride-alongs with sales staff to review policy, procedures, and to benchmark best practices.
- Ensure adherence to pricing strategy set by the Region and Service Experts.
- Grow revenue for multiple departments including variable margin dollars.
- Grow Membership sales.
- Provide Lead Generation through all points of customer contacts, including self-generated leads for Sales Consultants, Commercial Account Managers, and Tech turns.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to the sales team and others in the Area in order to drive Service Experts’ sales strategy.