ADT Los Angeles is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service – people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers’ evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The patrol officer is responsible for responding to alarm activations and responding to emergencies for residential and business customers within an assigned geographical area.
Patrol officers go directly from home over to where our patrol vehicles are located in the San Fernando Valley and the Hollywood area..
Scheduling and Salary:
- Patrol is 24/7 with two consecutive days off during the week.
- Must be able to work weekend hours.
- Unarmed officers start at $17.00. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from employee referrals and sales commission. Annual merit increase. Plus an opportunity to earn additional income from employee referrals and sales commission.
- Shift differential pay for patrol officers permanently assigned to graveyards.
- Supplemental pay. Commission pay for selling the patrol service. One sign up per month averages to a $1 per hour increase in your wage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to alarm activations while driving a marked company vehicle in an assigned geographical area.
- Conduct residential vacation checks.
- Perimeter checks of commercial locations.
- Respond to calls for patrol service.