CorTech Industrial LLC is seeking Entry Level Assemblers for a Global Manufacturing Company. Although it is preferred to have previous assembly experience in manufacturing, industrial, factory or production environments, it is not required. The environment is friendly, fast paced, and laid back.
ATTENDANCE BONUS!!!! EXTRA $150 FOR PERFECT ATTEDNANCE EVERY 30 DAYS!!!!
Shift and Pay:
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (OT is available)
Pleats Assemblers 1st shift, 13.00/hr,
Skilled Assemblers 1st shift, 14/hr, Must have basic tape measure skills and Steel Toe Shoes, will be assembling metal framed filters, some heavy lifting required
Monday – Friday 4 pm -1230am OT 2:30 am end time, possible Saturday work depending on orders
Pleats Assemblers 2nd shift, 13.00/hr,
Skilled Assemblers 2nd shift, 14/hr,- Must have basic tape measure skills and Steel Toe Shoes, will be assembling metal framed filters, some heavy lifting required
Job Duties for the Position Include:
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand tools.
- Completes tasks as directed in a timely manner.
- Willing to be cross-trained on different products/production lines.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment up to clean and orderly standards
- Follows all safety regulations
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Requirements for the Assembler:
- Previous work experience in assembly or as an assembler is preferred, but not required.
- Any other type of production, manufacturing, industrial, or factory work such as pick/pack, line worker, machine operator or, general labor is a plus.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, or walk for an entire shift.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please apply! We look forward to meeting you!